The Normal Problematic Approach
The conventional approach to interiors consists of multiple firms collaborating on the design with a variety of contractors and sub-contractors handling the estimating, construction and installation. This complicated process requires the alliance of firms with naturally conflicting interests. Design firms struggle to create an interior they will not build, while fabrication firms labor to quote and construct items they did not design for a price they were not involved in estimating. Designs are usually changed and re-quoted numerous times and the process breeds miscommunication, mistakes and cost overruns.
Our Streamlined Process
What if there was a different way? What if one company handled everything? What if the same firm that designed your interior also fabricated and installed it? A company whose designers knew the capabilities and limitations of the fabrication process so that nothing was designed that could not be built? A company who could eliminate cost overruns by designing to your budget and giving you a firm, fixed price for the interior? By partnering with Method-1, Walker companies has made this dream a reality.
- We take detailed measurements of the area and note the flow of the room (doors, walkways and windows, etc).
- We estimate design time based on your requirements for the space and quote a price for design. The design fee is applied to your final order upon completion.
- The architect and designer are under one roof and work together to create a design that will include photo realistic renderings of your space.
- Once you select a final design, we quote you an exact price. There are never any cost overruns!
- Your project goes into production off site – no lengthy construction messes or headaches!
- You have the option to inspect the interior at the production facility for approval.
- Once the final product is approved, it is brought onsite and installed. The installer can take just one to three days, depending on the size of the project. It IS that easy!
Making Designs Clear and Understandable
Video Fly Thru Renderings provide you a realistic experience of your completed project. Note: Some videos have background music.
Walker Companies can deliver a simple, innovative system for business owners seeking an inspiring interior without the complicated process. Method-1 has taken the process of creating or renovating an interior and stripped it down to the essentials – design, fabrication, installation – and brought it all under one roof. You have the opportunity to see the finished product BEFORE it is installed.
Our capabilities include reception desks, conference and training rooms, showrooms, lobbies and more. The process works for both small and large projects. We can focus solely on an individual element such as a desk for a lobby or conference room, or take on more extensive assignments such as transforming an entire building’s interior into one cohesive, dynamic environment.
Mehtod-1 utilizes an award-winning, state-of-the-art software program to create interiors. The 3-dimensional, photo-realistic renderings show you exactly what your interior will look like before construction begins. Every detail is represented, even down to the type of lighting that will be utilized. What you see is truly what you get without any cost overruns. The price you are quoted is the price you pay.